Friday, July 25, 2014

#OOTD: The Grunge

Went downtown to check out a local op shop (they call thrift stores, Op Shop here in down under), luckily got some cool stuffs there! So stoked. My friend Kristyl and I never really expected to find good finds there but we were wrong. Maybe I can make a post of my current thrift haul next week if I don’t get lazy. Haha. Thanks to Kristyl for taking the shots here. Love them!

Anyways, grunge trend sort of grew on me and I decided to give it a go. And so I worked around my only flannel shirt and paired it with my red cardigan from Cotton On. For my trousers, I wore this track pants that I got from the thrift which was from MNG. It was a good find and I use it quite often. And just went with my rubber shoes for a more casual look.

Hope you guys liked my look! You can hype this on my lookbook account.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny