Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Ali Must Die!


Don’t you just love to kill….the director and the writers? They are so good. After like, luring you to like Mona. I actually hate her there because she’s a bitch but after this episode there’s more to the story than just what is being played on TV. This is the ultimate fatal finale!

I got this interview from the Epoch Times website. I thought I just wanna share to you all.

“I was told the day before the table read. She gave me the call. I always heard rumors that when a series regular gets killed from a show, they’re going to get the call from the creator. So when I heard that Marlene was on the other line, I was like, ‘Oh my god, is this my time? Has it come to an end?’ She was so sweet and so wonderful about it. She was like, ‘Hey, I want you to know that this is happening — you are getting killed. But don’t freak out you still have a job. You’re not leaving the Pretty Little Liars family, you’re just going to be the flashback girl like Sasha [Pieterse] was for three years,’” Parrish said.
“I was so relieved because I thought I was getting killed off my show and that was it and that was my last episode. That would’ve been so sad because I love being a part of the show and I love Mona. I’ve played her for five years now and it would have been so sad to part with her. I parted with ‘alive Mona’ but I’ll still be haunting Rosewood in some flashbacks.”
Parrish believes that the backstory will be revealed through the flashbacks.
“I’m hoping they’ll show more about her life with her mom because that was really the first time anyone’s seen her mom and showing that, you’ll learn more about Mona. I’m hoping they’ll show why she became ‘A’ and why she did the things she did and all the things that happened in between. The flashbacks will be really, really great for fans and for me to get answers finally.”
I just love dark dirty histories just like this. 
A lot of reasons pushed Mona to do what she did.

They are so happy. But I am really infuriated by Alison if she really did murder Mona! Sociopath girl. You must die. Haha.

I saw this from a fan. And I think they have a good theory here. The first picture might’ve been alison because her hair is that long and has those tresses but the bottom pic shows a flat blonde hair that we(fans) are guessing is Cece Drake?? 


Meanwhile, let’s a moment to watch this Halloween special while they(the show) torment us for about 2 months before the Halloween special shows up on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny